SEARCH

Header Ads

FOOTBALL BETTING TUTORIALS FOR NEWBIES

There are some times you may not understand quite a lot of the terms used in soccer predictions. Below are guides to all terminology in soccer betting.

1X means Home win or draw. The home team must not lose the match and can either draw or win. Some people also use X1. It means the same. 


2X or X2 means the away team must either win or draw the match. The away team mustn't lose. 

3-way means the same as 1X2. Its a situation where you pick just one outcome for the match in question. 
1 for home win
X for draw
2 for away win. 
In a 3-way selection you can only select one outcome which can be 1 for home win, X for match draw or 2 for away win. 

HT means halftime. Just like the full time matches, you can also select a 3-way (1X2) for HT matches. 
1HT for home to win at half time. 
X HT for match to draw at half time. 
2HT for away win at half time. 

GG is known as Goal/Goal
This term, some others use as BTS (both team scores) or BTTS (both teams to score)
Others refer it as Mutual Goals

OVER2.5 means 3 or more goals must result from the match irrespective of whichever team scores

Under 2.5 means the total goals that results from the match irrespective of the teams must not exceed 2. 

3+ is the same as over 2.5 goals which means 3 goals and above. 

0-2 is what some others term as under 2.5 goals. Meaning zero to 2 goals in match. 

CS is known as correct score.  
Its actually a situation where you predict the accurate outcome of scores in the match. 

DNB means draw no bet. 
Its a similar scene with x1 or x2 but the difference is, when there is a draw, you get refunded. 
1DNB means Home Draw No Bet. 
2DNB means Away Draw No Bet.

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. An impressive share, I recently given this onto a colleague who was simply performing a little analysis for this. And then he actually bought me breakfast because I ran across it for him.. smile. So well then, i’ll reword that: Thnx for any treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to discuss this, Personally i think strongly concerning this and enjoy reading much more about this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, could you mind updating your blog site with a lot more details? It is actually extremely of great help for me. Large thumb up in this blog post!
    Crosby Wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. NBA중계

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. itcscore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. พนันบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are different approaches to discover free football wagers. The most mainstream route is to go on the web and search through a free web based betting site. เว็บบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. ดูอนิเมะ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. ทางเข้า ufabet มือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! black satta king

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. ยูฟ่า168

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. ufa168

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. ยูฟ่า168

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. ufa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it สมัคร ufabet

    ReplyDelete